Beauty

Procrastination brings about some lovely side effects.  Instead of packing, I've painted my nails, enjoyed some wine, watched Ally McBeal (true!!), thought about doing dishes (ugh, that's gotta happen too!), relaxed.. and cleansed my face!
I love trying different beauty regimes, so I was excited to stumble upon a little facial scrub recipe with ingredients I actually have (in my empty holiday-leaving apartment!!).

Honey Sugar Scrub (Love to SassyBella)

If you have ever used a body sugar scrub, you know how amazing they are. Work the same magic on your face!
1 tsp. of honey
1/2 tsp. of sugar (either cane or brown — both work well)
Blend in bowl. Apply.
Rinse very thoroughly, as this recipe can be slightly sticky. 
I am thrilled with how smooth my face feels! It was exactly what I was craving, and I definitely plan on using this scrub regularly!!
One of the best parts? Since it's literally just honey and sugar, you can even use it on your lips to exfoliate and get ready for a red hot holiday lipstick!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment