Home sweet (smelling) home!

A sweet smelling home makes all the difference! There's something so magical about walking in when the hubs is cooking dinner, and the smell just radiates out! yum!
But in the hours when we don't have delightful smells wafting from the kitchen, it's important to find other ways to keep our little place smelling lovely! I've become a big fan of candles, and it's been fun finding the scents I love! But of course, candles are only an option when we're home. So sometimes when you've been out all day, the place can feel a little stale.
I was excited to be chosen as a BzzAgent to test ouGlade Expressions® because I'm always up for trying new products, especially when the outcome is a deliciously inviting home!!
The hubs chose Lavender and Juniper Berry Oil Diffuser and Pineapple Mangosteen Fragrance Mist.

The products I received for free to test out from BzzAgent

The mist is helpful when you want to freshen the place up right away. And I'm always happy to smell like we're on an island :)
The Oil Diffuser was so potent when we put it together that I was a little worried -- is this going to be too overpowering?! But it's just the opposite! The diffuser keeps a subtle smell wafting through our apartment, and it's so nice to come home and have the place feel fresh! I like that I don't have to think about it once the diffuser is put together. It just sits on the shelf and makes our home inviting and lovely! 

There's no replacement to the smell of a delicious meal being cooked.. but I sure do love a pleasant smelling home at all hours of the day :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment