Snack attack: Avocado Hummus

I whipped up a quick appetizer to start our dinner with friends this weekend, and chose to try this Avocado Hummus I'd pinned! Super quick, insanely easy and quite tasty! It's also a base that seemed like you could experiment with to spice it up a little - next time I think I'll add some fresh garlic and maybe a little extra spice!

Avocado Hummus:
Avocado, beans (I chose Organic Garbonzo beans) and a splash of olive oil


A pinch of salt, a dash of garlic powder, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper
Blend it all up in the food processor (so speedy!)
Squeeze in a fresh lime and mix around

Boom! Enjoy with tasty pita chips
Apologies for this terribly blurry photo -- quick snap+drinks+.... oops ;)

Want more details (like measurements?!!) -- find the recipe at The Lovely Cupboard and let me know how you like this easy snack!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! So glad you liked it! It's a staple snack item in our house now:)

    ReplyDelete